Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PRIMAL is here!!!!!!

I'm very honored to be selected to review the book Primal by Mark Batterson before its upcoming release on December 22nd! I received my book and I am eagerly devouring it. Please watch for my review THIS WEEK!

Those who have been regular readers of my blog will be interested in the connection between PRIMAL and my thoughts on God's love for us.

The author states in the forward, " My aim in this book is to take you to new places intellectually and spiritually so that you discover new way of loving God. But I also hope this book takes you back to a primal place where God loved you and you loved God. And that's all that mattered."

WOW! I CAN'T WAIT TO FINISH THIS BOOK AND SHARE IT WITH YOU! Put it on your Christmas list now so you can make it the first book you read in 2010! You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment